Thursday, August 7, 2008

All eyes on you!

Imagine your life under a microscope, every move you make, every move you are suppose to make, and even how you are suppose to think is being examined by all eyes. Thats a lot of pressure, if you ask me, and I would have exploded by now. Not Ryan, with the positive reinforcement and encouragement from Dr. Shroff, Dr. Ashish, Dr. Vandana, and her friends I think she is doing really amazing! Even if she may hate all of us at one point during this journey. I would hate me too, cheering with every step, movement, and stretch...

This is Lodhi gardens, it is one of the most beautiful parks I have ever been to! I wish I lived in Delhi so that I could run, walk payshia, stroll, sit and just be. Maybe one day I will move here after my studies...be ready for me Vandana (Ryan's Physiotherapist), our friend! We always joke, how if Vandana sees us at a mall she would hide and run away from us! I don't blame her though! We are a troublesome bunch! To be continued...


















No comments: