Wednesday, August 13, 2008

When it Rains it Pours even if its the bad stuff!


Things I've learned in the last 24 hours...To enter Indira Gandhi International Airport one must have proof that they are flying out that day...sorry E-ticket holders...United Airlines doesn't fly out of Delhi and all the partner airlines have very limited seats for frequent flyer award ticket holders such as myself...It costs only 60 rupees (a buck fifty)to get to the airport from the hospital and Erin paid 350 rupees(8 bucks)...buying a last minute ticket on the Internet is an all day affair...I have an amazingly supportive family...My friends are just as amazing!... you cannot put a price on love!

I feel really sad that I didn't get to say goodbye to everyone at the hospital! Take care and see you next time!!

No comments: